BAM! Social Business is looking for innovative, social media connoisseurs who are passionate about learning about digital marketing and strategy. The ideal candidate is a current college junior or senior with an expressed interest in marketing, communications, digital media, PR, account management, or related fields.
As an intern at BAM!, you will play a role in executing important campaigns and projects for real clients—while also getting paid!
BAM! Social Business is a digital marketing agency that specializes in helping businesses of all sizes engage their audience and create a content strategy that turns occasional visitors into repeat consumers.
For more information about us: http://www.bamsocialbusiness.com
Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
Pay Level: $10/hour and/or college credits
Reporting Relationship: This position reports directly to the Intern Coordinator.
Working Hours: 10 hours weekly, guaranteed Tuesday – Thursday
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for assisting team members with daily tasks and special projects.
• Supporting social media strategists
• Scheduling social posts through multiple platforms
• Generate digital content as assigned
• Monitoring and engaging on social media with brand followers
• Other activities as assigned
• Proven ability to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms in a professional capacity
• Working knowledge or the willingness to quickly learn how to use third-party and native scheduling and monitoring tools.
• Strong written communications skills
• Love for social media/digital marketing
• Active on social media channels (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc)
• Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously
If Interested: Send us your resume and a couple of sentences about why you’d fit in well with our team!
Contact: Alexandria Dodson, email@example.com