Are you a social media connoisseur? Do you want to learn more about the world of social media marketing and strategy? Are you a team player? BAM! Social Business is a digital marketing agency that specializes in helping businesses of all sizes engage their audience and create a content strategy that turns occasional visitors into repeat consumers.
For more information about us: http://www.bamsocialbusiness.com
Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
Pay Level: College credits, plus a performance-based stipend
Reporting Relationship: This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Working Hours: 15 hours weekly, guaranteed
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for assisting team members with daily tasks and special projects.
- Supporting social media strategists
- Scheduling social posts through multiple platforms
- Creating social media platform-specific content for clients
- Monitoring and engaging on social media with brand followers
- Assist with live social media coverage during events
- Other activities as assigned
- Proven ability to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram in a professional capacity
- Working knowledge of social media tools
- Strong written communications skills
- Love for social media/digital marketing
- Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously
- Active on social media channels
- Highly self-motivated
If Interested: Send us your resume and a couple of sentences about why you’d fit in well with our team!
Contact: Haley Bragg, firstname.lastname@example.org