BAM! Social Business – Chief Strategist Assistant
BAM! Social Business is a digital marketing agency that specializes in helping businesses of all sizes engage their audience and create a content strategy that turns occasional visitors into repeat consumers.
For more information about us: http://www.bamsocialbusiness.com
CHIEF STRATEGIST ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities: This position’s main function is to provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner to the Chief Strategist at BAM! Social Business. You will work on a variety of tasks related to the CSO’s working life, personal life and communication. The role of the Chief Strategist Assistant will be focused on 80% on business related duties and 20% of personal / outside of business, operations related duties.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence as necessary
- Maintain calendar, arrange meetings and appointments for the CS and provide reminders and calendar updates as necessary
- Monitor and manage office supplies and research deals/suppliers as necessary
- Produce analytics reports for clients based on data provided by CS using Keynote (Powerpoint)
- Produce presentations or briefs as necessary and requested by the CS
- Maintain documentation and filing system for both business and personal paperwork
- Assist management level employees as requested by CS
- Provide general support to visitors to the office
- Work on specific social media projects as requested
- Highly organized
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office or preferably MAC Office Suite tools (Pages, Keynote, Sheets).
- Have excellent knowledge of Google Apps for Work
- Have proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Act with a sense of maturity, discretion and confidentiality in business interactions
- Have knowledge of how to use standard office equipment
- Have clean handwriting
- Have access to a car
- Must like dogs
- Hold at minimum a High School degree and at least 2 years of a College level classes (Associate Degree)
- Have at least 12 months of similar work experience
Work Location: Music Row, Nashville, TN 37212
Schedule: Part-Time (High level of flexibility)
Salary Range: $13.50 – $15.50 / hour Paid bi-weekly.
If Interested: Send us your resume and 1-2 sentences about why you’d fit in well with our team.
Resume must contain at least two references to be considered.