BAM! Social Business – Chief Strategist Assistant
BAM! Social Business is a digital marketing agency that specializes in helping businesses of all sizes engage their audience and create a content strategy that turns occasional visitors into repeat consumers.
For more information about us: http://www.bamsocialbusiness.com
CHIEF STRATEGIST ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a competent assistant for the Chief Strategist at BAM! Social Business to provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CSO’s working life, personal life, and communication. The role of the Chief Strategist Assistant will be focused on 80% on business related duties and 20% of personal / outside of business operations related duties.
The Chief Strategist (CS) Assistant Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact between the CS and the strategy teams as well as clients as necessary, directed.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence as necessary.
- Maintain calendar, arrange meetings and appointments for the CS and provide reminders and calendar updates as necessary.
- Monitor and manage office supplies and research deals/suppliers as necessary.
- Produce analytics reports for clients based on data provided by CS using Keynote (Powerpoint).
- Produce presentations or briefs as necessary and requested by the CS.
- Develop an efficient documentation and filing system for both business and personal paperwork.
- Assist management level employees as requested by CS.
- Provide general support to visitors to the office.
- Manage invoicing monthly and organizing receivables as necessary with Quickbooks Online.
- Assist CS with budget tracking and financial management with Quickbooks Online.
- Work on specific social media projects as requested
The Chief Strategist Assistant Must:
- Be highly organized.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office or preferably MAC Office Suite tools (Pages, Keynote, Sheets).
- Have excellent knowledge of Google Apps for Work
- Have proficiency in English.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Have a high verbal and written communication skills.
- Act with a sense of maturity, discretion and confidentiality in business interactions.
- Have knowledge of how to use standard office equipment.
- Have clean handwriting.
- Have access to a car.
- Must like dogs.
- Hold at minimum a High School degree and at least 2 years of a College level classes (Associate Degree)
- Have at least 12 months of similar work experience.
Work Location: Music Row, Nashville, TN 37212
Schedule: Full-time (40 hrs / week); 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri
This position comes with a one year contract which will renew based on performance. A signing bonus will be offered which will be paid out in the 4th month of employment and the 10th month of employment.
Salary Range: $28,000 – $33,000 / year. Paid bi-weekly.
If Interested: Send us your resume and 1-2 sentences about why you’d fit in well with our team.
Resume must contain at least two references to be considered.