BAM! Social Business – Social Media Strategist
BAM! Social Business is a digital marketing agency that specializes in helping businesses of all sizes engage their audience and create a content strategy that turns occasional visitors into repeat consumers.
Title: Full-Time Social Media Strategist
Pay Level: 29,000 – 30,000 annually
Working Hours: 40 hours / week
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for managing multiple clients, for whom they will develop and implement a marketing strategy and drive awareness across multiple social channels. This is a hybrid editorial/marketing position that requires a strong editorial voice and an understanding of the best ways to make content resonate on social media.
- Creating social media platform-specific content for clients
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of weekly, bi-weekly or monthly editorial calendars
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with marketing managers and client contacts
- Manage day-to-day social media engagement, including customer service questions and complaints for clients across all platforms
- Assist in the development of a social media marketing strategy for assigned clients
- Create advertising insertion orders that align with the advertising goals and budgets in the respective client’s marketing strategy
- Assist with live social media coverage during events
- Prior experience as a social media account representative
- Prior experience with professional correspondence & communication (emails, conference calls, one-on-one calls)
- Interest in taking ownership of client’s social channels, in or and providing them with content that resonates
- Proven ability to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram in a professional capacity
- Strong written communications skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously
- Working knowledge of social media tools
- Active on social media channels
If Interested: Send us your resume, proof that you actively use social media in your personal life and 1-2 sentences about why you’d fit in well with our team.